not much ...



hey DEAR  !
miss u damn much .
sorry but i won't be visiting for 3 weeks [ i think ] after this .
the exm's drawing  my attention .
and then i'll be going to SMT Muar for the Nationals .
i'll miss u vry much then .


btw , 
here's something . just some lyrics of the songs that i like though . nothing much .


TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE
I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life

And I thought 
"Hey ,you know this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it'll take my breath away

And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time,
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes 

The way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay

I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true

I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time

To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey

Maybe it's true

That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time

To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking

Oooh I can't live without you
'Cause baby two is better than one

But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
But i'll figure out when all is said and done
Two, is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life

Two is better than one. 

BREATHLESS
If our love was a fairy tale

I would charge in and rescue you

On a yacht, baby, we would sail

To an island where we'd say I do



And if we had babies they would look like you

It'd be so beautiful if that came true

You don't even know how very special you are



You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine



You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless



And if our love was a story book

We would meet on the very first page

The last chapter would be about

How I'm thankful for the life we've made



And if we had babies they would have your eyes

I would fall deeper watching you give life

You don't even know how very special you are



You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine



You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless



You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me

You're like an angel

The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me

You're something special



I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me

But all I can do is try every day of my life



You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine



You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless



You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine



You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful, you're leaving me breathless, breathless
 




>>> this one's for him right now . i'm over the fondness but still not over the 'like-to look'ness .


CUN SAJA
Lagu ini bukan di radio setiap hari untukmu
Lagu ini tidak perlu kau kembali kepadaku
Lagu ini hanya ingin kau fahami ku sudah teruskan hidupku
Semuanya cun saja
Tak perlu tinggalkan pesanan
Tak perlu buat panggilan
Ku tak perlu lagi kalau kau cuba mintak maaf
Lupakan sahaja
Diriku cun saja
Duduk di rumah seorang saja
Menulis lagu cinta
Menggunakan kisah ini tuk ceritakan
-Chorus-
Alyph:
Cun hidupku kini cun saja
Sejak kita memang cun semuanya
Sejak pisah itulah permulaannya untukku berhati-hati dgn buaya
Ngap ngap pendirianku tegap
Jumlah kali kita bertengkar memang genap
Untuk aku ke tahap ini silap kita memang patut sama-sama kene sepak pak pak
Tapi bukan niat aku tuk salahkan dirimu
Aku sedar ku juga ada kekuranganku
Tapi kalau bersifat mementingkan diri sendiri untuk kebaikkan bukan kurang ajar itu
Duduk di rumah seorang saja
Mengarang lagu cinta
Dengan mengembalikan kisah kitakan tapi jangan perasaan
Ohh..
Walaupun ini bab yang baru ada masa arah ku tak tentu
Tetap rindu kehadiranmu, tidak patut
Kerna ku takut
-CHORUS-
Lagu ini,
Tandanya kamu masih sayangkan ku
Walaupun sudah tidak bersama lagi
Lagu ini,
Tandanya ku masih rindukanmu
Walaupun sudah tidak bersama lagi
Lagu ini,
Dengan lagu ini ku ingin memberitahu kamu bahawaku okay
Aku okay
Lagu ini,
Dengan lagu ini ku ingin memberitahu kamu jangan cakap tak boleh
-CHORUS-
last but not least ,

PRAY FOR ME AND OTHERS WHO'LL BE FACING THE MIDDLE YEAR EXAMINATIONS .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the past before the holidays

a bit of something.

???